Holiday Hours — Closing at 5:30 PM on Friday, November 10 & Closed on Monday, November 13
Special announcement for November and December‘s First Saturday Donations:
On November 4th and December 2nd, in lieu of our regular collection of donations from the public, we are seeking targeted donations that we will be distributing in November and December. From 9:30am until 1:00pm on Saturday, November 4th, and Saturday, November 2nd, please bring any of the following items to Dream Coat:
- new coats – any size child to adult
- slightly used coats that you have washed or had cleaned – any size child to adult
- any size or style of new hats, gloves, and scarves
- any size or style of slightly used hats, gloves, and scarves that you have washed or had cleaned
- NEW (only new) pajamas, slippers and stuffed animals. PJ’s and slippers may be any size from infant to adult medium.
- moving boxes – the style like you buy from U-Haul that are easily collapsible and already have handles in the side. [We need these on Nov 4th only.]
It is preferable that you deliver coats, gloves, hats, and scarves on November 4th, however we will accept them during store hours until 7:00pm, Friday, Nov 10th.
It is preferable that you deliver the new pajamas, slippers, and stuffed animals on November 4th, however we will accept them during store hours until 7:00pm, Friday, Dec 8th.
Holiday Hours — Closed on Labor Day, September 4th
The thrift store is open Mondays (10-4), Wednesdays (10-4), Fridays (10-7), and first Saturdays (9-2). We only accept clothing and houseware donations on the first Saturday of each month from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Check back for weekly and monthly featured products! Featured products are only available for purchase in person at the thrift store.
Monday, May 15, 2017
Come check out this new portable Sirius radio for only $50! We tested and confirmed everything works; you just need a Sirius subscription to use the satellite radio channels.
Tuesday, March 4, 2017
We have a like-new baby gate for only $20 in the store! Stop by if you’re interested.